YOUTH CULTURAL CENTER MULTIHOUSE 13
Monitoimitalo 13 is the cultural center of the city of Tampere's youth services, which offers a wide range of leisure opportunities and hobby places for both young people and parents. The building offers both open and guided activities, workshops, events, courses and premises for rent.
Route to the main entrance
- The only accessible parking space is located outside, less than 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking grid is less than 3.6 m.
- Accessible parking space is located close to the entrance (maximum distance of 5 m), from which there is a smooth transition to the entrance.
- The access route to the entrance is flat and of sufficient width, illuminated and provided with traffic-lighting surfaces.
- The entrance is clearly distinguished and illuminated.
- The entrance doors are clearly distinguishable. There is sufficient clear space outside the door for movement, e.g. for wheelchairs. The door opens automatically with a push button.
- The service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The doors of the service point are clearly distinguishable. Glass doors have contrasting markings.
- There is an accessible toilet on floor 0.